Druery, John Henry, Graphic illustrations of Great Yarmouth and its environs , 1822
- Graphic illustrations of Great Yarmouth and its environs : extending from Caister to Lowestoft / engraved in the line manner by Joseph Lambert, from drawings made by him for that purpose ... including the remains of antiquity, public buildings, picturesque views, and whatever is worthy of notice along the coast, the banks of the Yare, the Bure, and the Waveney ; with a descriptive index by J.H. Druery.
- Yarmouth [Norfolk] : Printed by W. Meggy ... for J. Lambert ..., London, 1822.
- Physical Description:
-  p., 24 leaves of plates : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 G82 D7 1822+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates engraved by Joseph Lambert; after Joseph Lambert, John Henry Druery, and John Carl Wright.
Plates are proof copies.
Leather label on front cover reads: Lambert's Views in Yarmouth and its environs.
- Subject Terms:
- Etching -- Specimens -- 1822.Great Yarmouth (England) -- Description and travel.Great Yarmouth (England) -- Pictorial works.Lambert, Joseph -- Publisher.Meggy, W. -- Printer.Norfolk (England) -- Description and travel.Norfolk (England) -- Pictorial works.University of Leicester. Library -- Stamp.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.