Hope, W. H. St. John (William Henry St. John), Sir, 1854-1919, Windsor Castle , [19--]
Windsor Castle : plans.
- [S.l. s.n.], [19--].
- Physical Description:
- 1 portfolio (7,  folded leaves) : col. plans ; 36 x 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 W76 H6 1900z+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title from spine of portfolio.
At top left of each plan: Hope's Windsor Castle.
- Subject Terms:
- Windsor Castle.
- Ground floor plan of the middle and upper wards about 1790
- First floor plan of the upper ward about 1790
- Ground floor plan of the lower and middle (part) wards about 1790
- Ground floor plan of the middle and upper wards
- Ground floor plan of the lower and middle (part) wards
- Hawthorne's Platts of Queen Elizabeth's Gallery
- John Norden's Survey of Windsor Castle, 1607, as drawn for Henry Prince of Wales.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.