Manners & morals , 1987
Manners & morals : Hogarth and British painting 1700-1760 : The Tate Gallery.
- London : Tate Gallery, 1987.
- Physical Description:
- 254 p. : col. ill. ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 H67 E55 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]Reference LibraryNJ18.H67 E55 (LC)+ oversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- "Published by order of the Trustees 1987 for the exhibition of 15 October - 3 January 1988"--T. p. verso.
Exhibition selected and catalogued by Elizabeth Einberg.
Bibliography: p. 250-251.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and society -- England -- Exhibitions.Hogarth, William, 1697-1764 -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 17th century -- England -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 18th century -- England -- Exhibitions.