IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Richardson, C. J. (Charles James), 1806-1871, Studies from old English mansions , 1841-1848
Studies from old English mansions : their furniture, gold & silver plate, &c. / by an architect.
- [London] : T. McLean, 1841-1848.
- Physical Description:
- 4 v. : ill. (some col.) ; 50 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 168 Copy 1View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 168 Copy 2View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 54
British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 1 is the Abbey copy. Copy 2 is incomplete: third series (v.3) is wanting.
Lithographs printed by Thomas McLean. Illustrations are after Charles James Richardson.
Illustrated t.p. (v. 2 in colors)
Vols. 1-4 called first to fourth series.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- England.Furniture -- England.Interior decoration.McLean, Thomas -- Printer.
- Chromolithographs -- 1841-1848.
Lithotints -- 1841-1848.
Lithographs -- 1841-1848.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.