The Great decades of Australian art , 1984
- The Great decades of Australian art : selected masterpieces from the J.G.L. Collection.
- Melbourne : National Gallery of Victoria, 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 88 p. : chiefly col. ill. ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1100 G74 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Editor: Judith Ryan"--T.p. verso.
Foreword and first essay by Patrick McCaughey.
During the Sesquicentenary year, the owners of the J.G.L. Collection have made available for public showing at the National Gallery of Victoria these key works from their collection.
- Subject Terms:
- J.G.L. Collection -- Exhibitions.Painting, Australian -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 20th century -- Australia -- Exhibitions.