Contemporary British painting, [1968, c1967]
Contemporary British painting. Introd. by Alan Bowness.
- New York, Praeger [1968, c1967]
- Physical Description:
- 159 p. illus. (part col.) 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryND468 C6 1968 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "This publication is derived from the catalogue which accompanied the first showing of the Peter Stuyvesant Foundation Collection at the Tate Gallery, London. The exhibition was entitled 'Recent British painting' and took place from 15 November to 22 December 1967."
- Subject Terms:
- Painting, British -- Catalogs.Painting, Modern -- 20th century -- Great Britain.