Clore Gallery, The Turner collection in the Clore Gallery , 1987
The Turner collection in the Clore Gallery : an illustrated guide.
- London : Tate Gallery, 1987.
- Physical Description:
- 136 p. : col. ill., plans, port. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 T85 C55 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published to celebrate the opening of the Gallery by Her Majesty The Queen, 1 April 1987."
- Subject Terms:
- Clore Gallery.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851.