Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851, Turner and the Channel , 1987
Turner and the Channel : themes and variations c.1845.
- London : Tate Gallery, 1987.
- Physical Description:
- 24 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 T85 B875 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Tate Gallery, 26 Oct.-27 Dec. 1987.
Text by David Blayney Brown.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Exhibitions.