IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851, Turner and the Channel , 1987
Turner and the Channel : themes and variations c.1845.
- London : Tate Gallery, 1987.
- Physical Description:
- 24 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 T85 B875 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Tate Gallery, 26 Oct.-27 Dec. 1987.
Text by David Blayney Brown.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Exhibitions.