Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851, Turner and the Channel , 1987
- Turner and the Channel : themes and variations c.1845.
- London : Tate Gallery, 1987.
- Physical Description:
- 24 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 T85 B875 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Tate Gallery, 26 Oct.-27 Dec. 1987.
Text by David Blayney Brown.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Exhibitions.