Hope, Ann M., 1936-, The theory and practice of neoclassicism in English painting , 1988
- The theory and practice of neoclassicism in English painting : the origins, development, and decline of an ideal / Ann M. Hope.
- New York : Garland Pub., 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 417 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryND466.5 N4 H67 1988 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Bibliography: p. 224-238.
- Subject Terms:
- Neoclassicism (Art) -- England.Painting, English.Painting, Modern -- 17th century -- England.Painting, Modern -- 18th century -- England.