Ivins, William Mills, 1881-1961, Prints and books;, 1926
Prints and books; informal papers, by William M. Ivins, jr.
- Cambridge, Harvard university press, 1926.
- Physical Description:
- x, 375 p. illus., ports. 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE53 N6 I8 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The essays are chiefly about prints and books in the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Subject Terms:
- Decoration and ornament.Engraving.Illustrated books.Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, N.Y.)Rollins, Carl Purington 1880-1960 -- Ownership.Wood-engraving.