IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Morland, George, 1763-1804, Sketches from nature , 1796-1797
Sketches from nature / by G. Morland.
- London : J. Harris, No. 28, Gerrard St., Soho, 1796-1797.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pts. (6, 4 leaves) : all ill. ; 23 x 32-27 x 41 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 169 Copy 1View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 169 Copy 2Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC has only parts  and ; both are in original wrappers and stitched.
Title from label on front covers.
No.  contains only illustrations of cows, all after George Morland.
No.  contains landscape views, engraved by Thomas Vivares after Morland.
- Subject Terms:
- Cows -- Pictorial works.Harris, J. -- Publisher.
- Drawing books.
Soft-ground etchings -- 1796.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.