Morland, George, 1763-1804, Sketches from nature , 1796-1797
- Sketches from nature / by G. Morland.
- London : J. Harris, No. 28, Gerrard St., Soho, 1796-1797.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pts. (6, 4 leaves) : all ill. ; 23 x 32-27 x 41 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 169 Copy 1Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 169 Copy 2Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC has only parts  and ; both are in original wrappers and stitched.
Title from label on front covers.
No.  contains only illustrations of cows, all after George Morland.
No.  contains landscape views, engraved by Thomas Vivares after Morland.
- Subject Terms:
- Cows -- Pictorial works.Harris, J. -- Publisher.
- Drawing books.
Soft-ground etchings -- 1796.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.