Rodwell and Martin's lithographic drawing book for students / by J.D. Harding, S. Prout, C. Hullmandell, A. Aglio, &c.
- Additional Title(s):
Lithographic drawing book for students
- London : Rodwell and Martin ..., .
- Physical Description:
- 2 pts. (5, 3 leaves) : all ill. ; 16 x 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC735 R6 1821+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, transfer from the Yale University LibraryView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Illustrations dated Oct.-Nov. 1821.
BAC: Imperfect: first part is labeled on front cover: no. 9[?]. Stitched and in original printed wrapper. Second part has cover wanting; stitched.
Printed at C. Hullmandel's Lithographic Establishment, 51 Great Marlborough Street.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Drawing -- Technique.
- Drawing books.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Rodwell and Martin's lithographic drawing book for students , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.