Three successive tours in the north of England, and great part of Scotland : interspersed with descriptions of the scenes they presented and occasional observations on the state of society, and the manners and customs of the people / by Henry Skrine ...
- London : Printed by W. Bulmer and Co., and sold by P. Elmsly, 1795.
- Physical Description:
- 7, , xxvii, , 164 p. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA620 S62 1795+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC copy bound with: Prospects and observations: on a tour in England and Scotland / William Thomson. London : G.G.J. and J. Robinson, 1791.
- Subject Terms:
- Bulmer (W.) and Co. -- Printer.Elmsly, P. -- Publisher.Great Britain -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Great Britain -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
Skrine, Henry, 1755-1803, Three successive tours in the north of England, and great part of Scotland , 1795
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.