England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II), By the King. A proclamation against new buildings, 1671
By the King. A proclamation against new buildings.
- In the Savoy [London] : Printed by the assigns of John Bill and Christopher Barber ..., 1671.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( p.) ; 36 x 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsKD8952 B8 G7 1671+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Royal arms at head of title.
Proclaimed on Apr. 7, 1671.
Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 1990.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C-3216
- Subject Terms:
- Barker, Christopher -- Printer.Bill, John -- Printer.Building laws -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.London Region (England) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Early works to 1800.Woodcut -- Specimens -- 1630-1685.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.