Victoria and Albert Museum, Architectural drawings in the Victoria and Albert Museum, c1970
Architectural drawings in the Victoria and Albert Museum [microform]
- [Wakefield, Yorkshire] : Micro Methods, c1970.
- Physical Description:
- 23 microfilm reels : ill., plans ; 35 mm. + 1 guide ( leaves ; 33 cm.)
- Reference LibraryFilm B71Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes index on reel 23.
- Subject Terms:
- Architectural drawing -- England -- London.Victoria and Albert Museum.