Drawings defined , c1987
- Drawings defined / with a preface and commentary by Konrad Oberhuber ; edited by Walter Strauss and Tracie Felker.
- New York : Abaris Books, c1987.
- Physical Description:
- 437 p. : ill. ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryNC225 D72 1987 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Based on lectures given at the Fogg Art Museum, Harvard University, March 1985, on the occasion of the first symposium devoted solely to the art of drawing.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Origins -- Technique -- Function -- Connoisseurship -- Collecting.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing, European.Drawing.