Fox, Celina, Graphic journalism in England during the 1830s and 1840s , 1988
Graphic journalism in England during the 1830s and 1840s / Celina Fox.
- New York : Garland Pub., 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 343,  p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNC970 F68 1988 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Originally presented as the author's thesis (doctoral)--University of Oxford, 1974.
Bibliography: p. 322-343.
- Subject Terms:
- English newspapers -- Illustrations -- History -- 19th century.Illustrated periodicals -- England -- History -- 19th century.Magazine illustration -- 19th century -- England.Press -- England -- History -- 19th century.