Fox, Celina, Graphic journalism in England during the 1830s and 1840s , 1988
- Graphic journalism in England during the 1830s and 1840s / Celina Fox.
- New York : Garland Pub., 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 343,  p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNC970 F68 1988 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Originally presented as the author's thesis (doctoral)--University of Oxford, 1974.
Bibliography: p. 322-343.
- Subject Terms:
- English newspapers -- Illustrations -- History -- 19th century.Illustrated periodicals -- England -- History -- 19th century.Magazine illustration -- 19th century -- England.Press -- England -- History -- 19th century.