Caoursin, Guillaume, d. 1501, [T]o the moste excellente, moste redoubted and most crysten kyng, Kyng Edward the fourth , 1482?]
- [T]o the moste excellente, moste redoubted and most crysten kyng, Kyng Edward the fourth / Johan Kay hys humble poete lawreate ...
- Alternate Title(s):
- Obsidionis Rhodiae urbis descriptio. English
- [London? : s.n., 1482?].
- Physical Description:
-  p. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS53 R5 C2 1482Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Hand-illuminated initial letters: leaves 1, 2.
Translated by John Kay.
The printing of this book has been attributed variously to Caxton, Lettou, Machlinia, and Pynson.cf. Grolier Club catalogue & STC.
Date of publication from STC.
Grolier Club / Fifty-five books printed before 1525 41.
STC (2nd ed.) 4594
Selected exhibitions: "Fifty-five Books Printed before 1525: Representing the Works of England's First Printers, an Exhibition from the Collection of Paul Mellon" (Grolier Club, 17 January-3 March 1968).
- Subject Terms:
- Incunabula in Yale Library.Lothian family -- Provenance.Rhodes (Greece) -- History -- Siege, 1480.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.