Harwood's Landscape annual.
- [London : J. & F. Harwood], .
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : all ill. ; 23 x 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA625 H28 1841+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates engraved by William Deane Taylor, John James Hinchliffe, William Henry Capone, and Samuel Lacey; after Edward John Roberts, Salmon, Philip Browne, Thomas Colman Dibdin, Frank Dillon, and Charles Marshall.
Date from cover.
Publisher's information from plates.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Description and travel.Great Britain -- Pictorial works.Harwood, J. & F. -- Publisher.Steel engraving -- Specimens -- 1841.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.