Parks for the people , 1987
- Parks for the people : Manchester and its parks, 1846-1926.
- [Manchester (Greater Manchester)] : Manchester City Art Galleries, 1987.
- Physical Description:
- 46 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibrarySB485 M3 P37 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published by Manchester City Art Galleries to accompany the exhibition 'Parks for the people: Manchester and its parks 1846-1926' held at Wythenshawe Hall ... Manchester, from 23 May-3 October, 1987 and subsequently at Heaton Hall ... Manchester during Spring 1988 ..."-- T.p. verso.
Catalog written by Clare Latimer.
Bibliography: p. -46.
- Subject Terms:
- Parks -- England -- Manchester -- Exhibitions.Parks -- England -- Manchester -- Planning -- Exhibitions.