Mother and child : the art of Henry Moore / curated by Gail Gelburd and Alex Rosenberg ; Gail Gelburd, editor ; with a foreword by contributing editor Alex Rosenberg ; preface by Sir Stephen Spender ; essays by Ann Elliott ... [et al.].
- Hempstead, N.Y. : Hofstra Museum, Hofstra University, c1987.
- Physical Description:
- 149 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 M79 G54 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at Hofstra Museum, Sept. 10-Nov. 21, 1987 and at 3 other institutions.
Bibliography: p. 135-137.
- Subject Terms:
- Moore, Henry, 1898-1986 -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Moore, Henry, 1898-1986, Mother and child , c1987