Redgrave, Richard, 1804-1888, Richard Redgrave , 1988
Richard Redgrave / edited by Susan P. Casteras and Ronald Parkinson; with essays by Elizabeth Bonython [et al.]
- New Haven ; published in association with the Victoria and Albert Nuseum and the Yale Center for British Art by Yale University Press, 1988.
London : published in association with the Victoria and Albert Nuseum and the Yale Center for British Art by Yale University Press, 1988.
- Physical Description:
-  p.,  p.of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 R2454 C27 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published to coincide with the exhibition held at the Victoria and Albert Museum, 16 March to 22 May and at the Yale Center for British Art, 14 June to 7 August 1988"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Redgrave, Richard, 1804-1888 -- Exhibitions.