The Turner prize, 1986 , 
- The Turner prize, 1986 / Tate Gallery & Patrons of New Art.
- London : Tate Gallery Publications, 
- Physical Description:
- 16 p. : col. ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibrarySuppressed N396 G7 T86 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published by order of the Trustees for the exhibition of 3 November-7 December 1986"--P. 16.
"The Turner Prize will be awarded ... to the person who ... has made the greatest contribution to art in Britain in the previous twelve months"--P. 3.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Competitions.Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Great Britain -- Competitions.