British life through painters' eyes, 1740-1840, and some aspects of Dutch landscape, 1640-1680 , 
- British life through painters' eyes, 1740-1840, and some aspects of Dutch landscape, 1640-1680 : [exhibition] October 6 - November 6, 1982 ... at Hirschl & Adler Galleries, New York; in association with Leger Galleries, London.
- New York (21 East 70th St., New York 10021) : Hirschl & Adler ; 
London : Leger, 
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryND466 B7 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Landscape painting -- 17th century -- Netherlands -- Exhibitions.Landscape painting, Dutch -- Exhibitions.Painting, British -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 17th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 18th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 19th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.