IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Gwilt, Joseph, 1784-1863, An encyclopaedia of architecture
An encyclopaedia of architecture : historical, theoretical, and practical / by Joseph Gwilt ; illustrated with more than one thousand engravings on wood by R. Branston from drawings by John Sebastian Gwilt.
- London : Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans ;c1842.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 1089,  p. : ill., plans ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA2520 .G95 1842Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Advertisements for books sold by Longmans: , 32 p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Architects.Architecture -- Encyclopedias.Longman, Brown, Green & longman -- Publisher.Spottiswoode, A. -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- 1842.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.