A manual of lithography : clearly explaining the whole art, and the accidents that may happen in printing, with the different methods of avoiding them ... : to which is added ... selections from the work of M. Brégeaut, forming a sequel to the manual, and bringing down the improvements in the art to present time / translated from the French, by C. Hullmandel ...
- Third edition, corrected.
- London : Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown, Green, & Longman, 1832.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 117 p.,  folded leaves of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNE2420 R25 1832Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Bigmore, E.C. Bibliography of printing, II, p. 220
Plates printed by Charles Hullmandel.
- Subject Terms:
- Lithography -- Specimens -- 1832.Lithography -- Technique.Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown, Green, & Longman -- Publisher.Valpy, A. J. -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
Raucourt, colonel (Antoine), 1799-1841, A manual of lithography , 1832
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.