IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
John Herron Art Institute, Early British masters , 
Early British masters : 17th, 18th and early 19th centuries; assembled from Indiana collections for the inauguration of the new exhibition galleries, March 8 to April 20, 1941.
- Indianapolis, Ind. : John Herron Art Institute, 
- Physical Description:
- , 43 p. of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryND466 J65 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Preface by Booth Tarkington.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting, British -- Exhibitions.