Early British masters : 17th, 18th and early 19th centuries; assembled from Indiana collections for the inauguration of the new exhibition galleries, March 8 to April 20, 1941.
- Indianapolis, Ind. : John Herron Art Institute, 
- Physical Description:
- , 43 p. of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryND466 J65 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Preface by Booth Tarkington.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting, British -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
John Herron Art Institute, Early British masters ,