John Herron Art Institute, Early British masters , 
- Early British masters : 17th, 18th and early 19th centuries; assembled from Indiana collections for the inauguration of the new exhibition galleries, March 8 to April 20, 1941.
- Indianapolis, Ind. : John Herron Art Institute, 
- Physical Description:
- , 43 p. of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryND466 J65 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Preface by Booth Tarkington.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting, British -- Exhibitions.