Fielding, T. H. (Theodore Henry), 1781-1851, An introduction to painting in water colours in theory and practice , 1852
- An introduction to painting in water colours in theory and practice : with an index of mixed tints, remarks on the chemical properties and permanency of colours, etc., and a manual of lithography / by T.H. Fielding ...
- Fourth edition.
- London : David Bogue, 86, Fleet Street, 1852.
- Physical Description:
- xi, , 144 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND2130 F54 1852Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Enlarged ed. of Fielding's On the theory of painting, to which is added an introduction to painting in water colour.
The "Index of mixed tints" consists of 6 plates of 90 watercolor tints.
- Subject Terms:
- Bogue, David -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1846.Hermitage -- Pres. insc. to Mr. Morris, 1859.Morris, Mr. -- Pres. insc. from The Hermitage, 1859.Steel engraving -- Specimens -- 1846.Vizetelly, Henry, 1820-1894 -- Printer.Watercolor painting -- Technique.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1846.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.