Rutland, John Henry Manners, Duke of, 1778-1857, Journal of a tour round the southern coasts of England .., 1805
Journal of a tour round the southern coasts of England ...
- London : Printed for J. Triphook ..., 1805.
- Physical Description:
- , 229,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA620 R981 1805Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 11
Plates engraved by Thomas Medland; after C. Rutland and Mary Smirke.
British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC copy is bound uniformly with Rutland's Journal of a tour through north and south Wales and his Journal of a tour to the northern parts of Great Britain (see Abbey). It is a presentation copy from Rutland.
Half t.p. has title that reads: Travels in Great Britain.
- Subject Terms:
- Brettell, J. -- Printer.Great Britain -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Rutland, John Henry Manners, Duke of, 1778-1857 -- Pres. insc.Stockdale, Frederick W. L. -- Autograph.Triphook, J. -- Publisher.
- Aquatints -- 1805.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.