Rutland, John Henry Manners, Duke of, 1778-1857, Journal of a tour to the northern parts of Great Britain .., 1813
Journal of a tour to the northern parts of Great Britain ...
- London : Printed for J. Triphook ..., 1813.
- Physical Description:
- , 300 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., plans ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA620 R982 1813View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 11
Plates engraved by Thomas Medland; after C. Rutland.
British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC copy is bound uniformly with Rutland's Journal of a tour through north and south Wales and his Journal of a tour round the southern coasts of England (see Abbey). It is a presentation copy from Rutland.
Half t.p. has title that reads: Travels in Great Britain.
- Subject Terms:
- Brettell, J. -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1813.Great Britain -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Rutland, John Henry Manners, Duke of, 1778-1857 -- Pres. insc.Triphook, J. -- Publisher.
- Aquatints -- 1813.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.