IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Rutland, John Henry Manners, Duke of, 1778-1857, Journal of a tour to the northern parts of Great Britain .., 1813
Journal of a tour to the northern parts of Great Britain ...
- London : Printed for J. Triphook ..., 1813.
- Physical Description:
- , 300 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., plans ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA620 R982 1813View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 11
Plates engraved by Thomas Medland; after C. Rutland.
British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC copy is bound uniformly with Rutland's Journal of a tour through north and south Wales and his Journal of a tour round the southern coasts of England (see Abbey). It is a presentation copy from Rutland.
Half t.p. has title that reads: Travels in Great Britain.
- Subject Terms:
- Brettell, J. -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1813.Great Britain -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Rutland, John Henry Manners, Duke of, 1778-1857 -- Pres. insc.Triphook, J. -- Publisher.
- Aquatints -- 1813.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.