Rutland, John Henry Manners, Duke of, 1778-1857, Journal of a tour through north and south Wales, the Isle of Man, &c. .., 1805
- Journal of a tour through north and south Wales, the Isle of Man, &c. ...
- London : Printed for J. Triphook ..., 1805.
- Physical Description:
- , 389,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA620 R983 1805Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates engraved by Thomas Medland; after C. Rutland.
British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC copy is bound uniformly with Rutland's Journal of a tour round the southern coasts of England and his Journal of a tour to the northern parts of Great Britain (see Abbey). It is a presentation copy from Rutland.
Half t.p. has title that reads: Travels in Great Britain.
Abbey, J.R. Scenery, 11
- Subject Terms:
- Brettell, J. -- Printer.Great Britain -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Rutland, John Henry Manners, Duke of, 1778-1857 -- Pres. insc.Triphook, J. -- Publisher.
- Aquatints -- 1805.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.