Frost, Charles, 1781?-1862, Select views illustrative of the history and antiquities of the town of Kingston-upon-Hull, 1835
- Select views illustrative of the history and antiquities of the town of Kingston-upon-Hull.
- Hull [England] : A.D. English, 1835.
- Physical Description:
- ,  leaves : chiefly ill., geneal. table ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 H9 F76 1827+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates engraved by T. Miller and William Bromley; after Joseph Hargrave.
Bound with copy 2 of: Notices relative to the early history of the town and port of Hull / by Charles Frost. London : J.B. Nichols, 1827.
- Subject Terms:
- English, A. D. -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1835.Smith, William Roy and Marion Parris -- Bookplate.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.