IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Frost, Charles, 1781?-1862, Select views illustrative of the history and antiquities of the town of Kingston-upon-Hull, 1835
Select views illustrative of the history and antiquities of the town of Kingston-upon-Hull.
- Hull [England] : A.D. English, 1835.
- Physical Description:
- ,  leaves : chiefly ill., geneal. table ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 H9 F76 1827+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Plates engraved by T. Miller and William Bromley; after Joseph Hargrave.
Bound with copy 2 of: Notices relative to the early history of the town and port of Hull / by Charles Frost. London : J.B. Nichols, 1827.
- Subject Terms:
- English, A. D. -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1835.Smith, William Roy and Marion Parris -- Bookplate.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.