Bacon, G. W. (George Washington), 1830-1921, Exercise with Bacon's patent parlour gymnasium , [186-?]
Exercise with Bacon's patent parlour gymnasium : in four series.
- [London] : Job Caudwell, 335 Strand, [186-?].
- Physical Description:
-  folded leaves : all ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV539 B32 1860zYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title from top of first sheet.
Bookseller suggests date of [184-], but a more likely range is [186-] as Caudwell published works 1864-65 (see BM) & Bacon flourished (although primarily as a map publisher) 1862-98.
- Subject Terms:
- Caudwell, Job -- Printer.Gymnastics.Rings (Gymnastics)
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- [186-?].
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.