IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Gilpin, William, 1724-1804, Observations on the western parts of England , 1798
Observations on the western parts of England : relative chiefly to picturesque beauty : to which are added, A few remarks on the picturesque beauties of the Isle of Wight / by William Gilpin ...
- London : Printed for T. Cadell, Jun. and W. Davies, Strand, 1798.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 359,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA620 G48 1798View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 26
British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
- Subject Terms:
- Cadell, T., Jun. -- Publisher.Davies, W. -- Publisher.Great Britain -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Isle of Wight (England) -- Description and travel.Nature (Aesthetics)
- Aquatints -- 1798.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.