IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Saunders, Richard H., 1949-, American colonial portraits, 1700-1776 , c1987
American colonial portraits, 1700-1776 / Richard H. Saunders and Ellen G. Miles.
- Washington City : Published by the Smithsonian Institution Press for the National Portrait Gallery, c1987.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 342 p. : ports. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7593.1 S28 1987 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Exhibition held at the National Portrait Gallery, Oct. 9, 1987-Jan. 10, 1988.
Bibliography: p. 325-332.
- Subject Terms:
- Portraits, American -- Exhibitions.Portraits, Colonial -- United States -- Exhibitions.United States -- Biography -- Portraits.