Norwood, Richard, 1590?-1675, Trigonometrie, or, The doctrine of triangles , 1631
- Trigonometrie, or, The doctrine of triangles : divided into two bookes : the first shewing the mensuration of right lined triangles : the second of sphericall, with grounds and demonstrations thereof : both performed by that late and excellent invention of logarithmes, after a more easie and compendious manner, than hath beene formerly taught : whereunto is annexed (chiefly for the use of seamen), a treatise of the application thereof in the three principall kindes of sailing, with certaine necessary tables used in navigation / by Richard Norvvood ...
- London : Printed by William Iones, 1631.
- Physical Description:
- 8, 129,  p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQA33 N7 1631Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Signatures: A-Z⁴ &⁴ [*]⁴ (-[*]4 [blank?]) 2A-2I⁴ a-m⁴ (-m4 [blank?])
STC (2nd ed.) 18692
- Subject Terms:
- Jones, William -- Publisher.Logarithms.Navigation -- Early works to 1800.Navigation -- Tables.Townley, Richard -- Bookplate.Trigonometry -- Early works to 1800.Trigonometry -- Tables.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.