Views at St. Leonards, near Hastings : first stone laid March 1st, 1828.
- St. Leonards [East Sussex] : Published by Thomas Leave ; Printed by C. Hullmandel's Lithographic Establishment ..., London, .
- Physical Description:
- ,  leaves : maps, ill. ; 26 x 32 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A D 85 Copy 1View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A D 85 Copy 2View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 162
Plates printed by Charles Joseph Hullmandel. Lithographs by Thomas Dighton and Valentine Bartholomew, some after J.B.
British Art Center has 2 copies. Both copies are in original green wrappers. Copy 1 is the Abbey copy. It has label on front cover that reads:Views at St. Leonards, 1829. In this copy, the lithographs are hand-colored.
Some plates dated 1829.
- Subject Terms:
- Hullmandel's Lithographic Establishment -- Printer.Leave, Thomas -- Publisher.St. Leonards (East Sussex, England) -- Pictorial works.
- Lithographs -- .
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- .
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.