The Turner prize, 1987, 1987
The Turner prize, 1987.
- London : Tate Gallery Publications, 1987.
- Physical Description:
- 20 p. : col. ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibrarySuppressed N396 G7 T87 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published by order of the Trustees for the exhibition of 28 October - 13 December, 1987"--P. 20.
In 1987 the sponsor of the Turner Prize is Drexel Burnham Lambert.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Competitions.Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Great Britain -- Competitions.