Catalogue of manuscripts and early printed books from the libraries of William Morris, Richard Bennett, Bertram, fourth earl of Ashburnham, and other sources, now forming portion of the library of J. Pierpont Morgan.
- London, Chiswick press, 1906-07.
- Physical Description:
- 4 v. facsims. (part col.) 37.7 cm.
- Reference LibraryFolio F Z 6Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Of the Manuscripts volume 125 copies were printed ... Of the Early printed books volumes, 175.
The English incunabula were cataloged by E. Gordon Duff; Horae by A. W. Pollard; French and Italian incunabula by Pollard and Proctor jointly; German illustrated books by Proctor; incunabula of German and the Low countries by Stephen Aldrich; manuscripts by M. R. James. General editor, A. W. Pollard.
- Subject Terms:
- Block books -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.Illumination of books and manuscripts -- Catalogs.Illustrated books -- History -- 15th and 16th centuries.Manuscripts -- Facsimiles.Manuscripts -- United States -- Catalogs.
- Manuscripts. 1906.--Early printed books. 1907: v.1. Xylographica, Germany and Switzerland.--v. 2. Italy and part of France.--v. 3. France (end), the Netherlands, Spain & England.