A general account of all the rivers of note in Great Britain : with their several courses, their peculiar characters, the countries through which they flow, and the entire sea coast of our island : concluding with a minute description of the Thames, and its various auxiliary streams / by Henry Skrine ...
- London : Printed by T. Bensley ..., for P. Elmsly ..., 1801.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 412 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., 17 maps ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA625 S62 1801View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 7
BAC copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: In original boards.
MUDD Ede 801s: With: Storer, James S. History and antiquities of the cathedral church of Winchester. [London, 1819]
- Subject Terms:
- Bensley, T. -- Printer.Elmsley, P. -- Publisher.Rivers -- Great Britain.
- Aquatints -- 1801.
YCBA Collections Search
Skrine, Henry, 1755-1803, A general account of all the rivers of note in Great Britain , 1801
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.