My royal past / by baroness von Bülop née Princess Theodora Louise Alexina Ludmilla Sophie von Eckermann-Waldstein ; as told to Cecil Beaton.
- Revised edtion.
- New York : The John Day Company, 
- Physical Description:
- xi, 105 pages,  pages of plates : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR6003 E23 M9 1960Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Stephen Parks, Yale BA 1961View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original blue cloth.
A fictitious memoir of European aristocracy written and illustrated with drawings and photographs by Cecil Beaton. Many of the photographs are of Beaton himself and his friends, often dressed in women's clothing.
- Subject Terms:
- Aristocracy (Social class) -- Europe -- Fiction.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.