Williamson, George Charles, 1858-1942, George Morland , 1904
- George Morland : his life and works / by George C. Williamson.
- London : G. Bell and Sons, 1904.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 152 p. : ill.,  leaves of plates ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 M83 W55 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Plates accompanied by guard sheets with descriptive letter-press.
"Appendix IV (contributed by Ralph Richardson): Chronological catalogue of engravings, etchings, etc., after George Morland": p. 131-147.
- Subject Terms:
- Morland, George, 1763-1804.