Slifkin, Robert, James Whistler as the invisible man , 
James Whistler as the invisible man : anti-aestheticism and artistic vision / Robert Slifkin.
- [London] : Oxford University Press, 
- Physical Description:
- pages 53-75 : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Reference LibraryV 1671Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Related Content:
- Online Resource
- Detached from Oxford art journal, Vol. 29:no. 1 (2006)
- Subject Terms:
- Aestheticism (Literature)Art -- Aesthetics.Wells, H. G. (Herbert George), 1866-1946. Invisible man.Whistler, James McNeill, 1834-1903.