Bronze : the power of life and death / with essays by Martina Droth, Frits Scholten, Michael Cole ; [catalogue edited by Martina Droth and Penelope Curtis].
- Leeds : Henry Moore Institute, 
- Physical Description:
- 120 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK7901.5 G7 L44 2005 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published to accompany the exhibition ... Henry Moore Institute, Leeds, 15 September, 2005-7 January, 2006"--P. 120.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Bronze implements -- Exhibitions.Bronze sculpture -- Exhibitions.Bronzes -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Bronze ,