Summerson and Hitchcock , c2006
Summerson and Hitchcock : centenary essays on architectural historiography / edited by Frank Salmon.
- Additional Title(s):
Summerson & Hitchcock
- New Haven : Published for the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art [and] the Yale Center for British Art [by] Yale University Press, c2006.
- Physical Description:
- xxx, 365 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA2599.8.S92 S86 2006 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "The essays presented in this volume for the most part have their origin in papers delivered at a conference held in 2004 at the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art in London, co-organised by the Centre with the Society of Architectural Historians"--Introd.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Architectural criticism -- England -- History -- 20th century.Architecture -- Historiography.Hitchcock, Henry Russell, 1903-1987 -- Criticism and interpretation.Summerson, John, 1904-1992 -- Criticism and interpretation.