Wilcox, Timothy, A day in the sun , 2006
A day in the sun : outdoor pursuits in art in the 1930s / Timothy Wilcox ; with a contribution by David Matless.
- London : Philip Wilson, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 112 p. : col. ill., ports. ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryND468 .W55 2006 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published in conjunction with the exhibition organised by the Djangoly Art Gallery, Lakeside Arts Centre, Nottingham in collaboration with The Lowry, Salford"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 108).
- Subject Terms:
- Human figure in art.Outdoor recreation in art.Painting, English -- 20th century -- History and criticism.Sports in art.