British Museum. Department of Coins and Medals, Handbook of the coins of Great Britain and Ireland in the British Museum,, 1970
- Handbook of the coins of Great Britain and Ireland in the British Museum, by Herbert A. Grueber, assistant keeper of coins. With revisions by J. P. C. Kent [and others.
- 2d ed.]
- London, Spink & Son, 1970.
- Physical Description:
- lxxi, 272 p. 66 plates. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryCJ2474 .B85 1970 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Reprinted by permission of the Trustees of the British Museum."
Bibliography: p. lxix-lxxi.
- Subject Terms:
- Coins, English.Coins, Irish.Coins, Scottish.Numismatics -- Great Britain.Numismatics -- Ireland.