Out of print & into profit : a history of the rare and secondhand book trade in Britain in the twentieth century / edited by Giles Madelbrote.
- Additional Title(s):
Out of print and into profit
- London : British Library ; c2006.
New Castle, DE : Oak Knoll Press, c2006.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 414 p.,  p. of plates : ill., facsims., ports. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ326 .O98 2006 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p, 367-399) and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Antiquarian booksellers -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century.
YCBA Collections Search
Out of print & into profit , c2006