The ceiling decoration of the Banqueting Hall / by Gregory Martin ; edited by Arnout Balis.
- Additional Title(s):
Rubens, the ceiling decoration of the Banqueting Hall
- London : Harvey Miller, c2005.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.R82 M37 2005 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At head of title: Rubens.
Vol. 2 consists chiefly of plates.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Banqueting House (London, England)Mural painting and decoration -- England -- London.Rubens, Peter Paul, Sir, 1577-1640.Whitehall Palace (London, England)
YCBA Collections Search
Martin, Gregory, The ceiling decoration of the Banqueting Hall , c2005