Wilson, T. C, Progress of intemperance, ca. 1830]
- Progress of intemperance.
- [London : Alvey, ca. 1830].
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : chiefly ill. ; 32 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC1479.D39 L5 1825+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Lithographed throughout.
Illustrations by T. C. Wilson.
BAC: Bound with copy 2 of Life of a nobleman. London : G. Henderson, [ca. 1825]. Illustrations given with various numbers of The Teetotaler.
- Subject Terms:
- Alvey -- Printer.English wit and humor, Pictorial.Lithography -- Specimens -- [ca. 1830].London (England) -- Social life and customs -- Caricatures and cartoons.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.